Translate

Saturday, May 25, 2019

Sweet shop

The last couple months I've been experimenting with graphic45 and Hunkydory paper packs And have been really enjoying making cards with all the coordinating images and papers. Last weekend DH picked up three Heartfelt Creations paper packs for me, they are all beautiful! I've already whipped up a whole bunch of beautiful quick and easy cards with them—my stash is restocked and ready!!

This card uses images from the Sugarspun pack, with some basic cardstock, lace and ribbon from my stash. Nothing else! No die cuts, no stamps, no embossing folders. Perfect pack for someone starting out who doesn't have a ton of equipment and stuff, will definitely be buying some more papers to gift to some friends who are just starting their crafty adventures.

So details! The main image is a card front in the kit, simply matted it on some cardstock. I fussy cut the cupcake and stand and popped them up with foam tape. I also popped up and added a flower vase on the right and then used a double layer of foam tape for the sentiment. It looks great IRL and was super easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment