Translate

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Life during COVID- setting up my office

The first couple weeks of social distancing I worked on my laptop on the couch, in bed, and on the kitchen table—my home office had become a craft storage area.  Miscellaneous stamps and half finished projects were heaped with old bills and stuff on the desk, on the office chair, and boxes were heaped around the desk.  After the second week, When we found out we’d be working from home longer than anticipated I went in there and cleaned up.  Moved all the boxes and clutter away, put away craft supplies.  I have an old monitor, key board and mouse and attached those to the laptop and now my home office is comfortable and the working day is so much better.  My craft area has now been set up in the living room on an old folding table.

During the week all I seem to have the energy for is my job and eating, and a daily walk, right now. Then a book or Netflix in the evening. My goal is to return to exercice and crafts and productive things in the evenings.  One day at a time!

Last weekend I made this cute card, using that same free digi from StampAnniething


Image was printed on my Canon printer and coloured with copics on Hammermill 110lb cardstock.  All other paper including DP is Stampin up.

No comments:

Post a Comment