Translate

Friday, May 1, 2020

Friday-end of week 7 of self isolation

It’s Friday again.  The end of week 7 of working from home during the COVID times.  I must admit I do miss things like dinners with friends, skiing, going to plays and live theatre and craft classes and networking/social events, however I am loving working from home.  No commute, no makeup, no high heels.  No running around hunting for keys and drinking my coffee on the go.  It is a lot easier to get up at 7 than at 5:30 in the morning.

Another card I made last weekend using these super cute digi stamps from StampAnniething:

It’s printed on Neenah crest solar white 80lb paper, and coloured with copics.  The cat is from lawn fawn, and the window die cut is memory box brand. DP is SU.


The weekend will be here soon, looking forward to that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment