Translate

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Rebirth of golf during social distancing




The weekend is here!  The end of week 8 of social distancing for me.   Yesterday the weather got up to 29 degrees and was beautiful and sunny.  I went to play 9 holes in the evening and was shocked at how packed the golf course was at 6pm on a Friday night.  Fully filled tee sheet from opening to close.   It seems that golf is having a rebirth.  Given the challenges golf courses have had in recent years with attracting and retaining new golfers and the aging demographic of golfers I hope this helps  draw a whole set of future golfers to the game.  I think there is an opportunity here for golf courses to bring back the sport.

The card I’m sharing today is one I made a few months ago using the Lawn Fawn Happy Wedding set.  I love Lawn Fawn stamps and they have been one of my main go to brands this past year as they are cheery and also quick and easy to colour.

This card came out so elegant and yet was very simple to make.


No comments:

Post a Comment