Translate

Friday, May 22, 2020

Bag of chips

Friday morning, the end of week 10 in self isolation.  It’s been a tough week.  Businesses are trying to open up and restart operations but logistics are challenging and many of us don’t want to risk it and leave out home.

At my workplace we had large layoffs this week, and due to that and other factors had to put a one year suspension on my golf membership.  Will find a more economical option for the next few months and look forward to next year.  I think a lot of people right now are dealing with similar challenges.

On a happier note, here is a card I made up last weekend, using a digi from StampAnniething.  I love this card, it makes me think of being at an actual birthday party where we mingle and laugh and eat chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment