Translate

Saturday, May 2, 2020

Weekends during Social distancing

Saturday morning is here, and I’m snuggled up in bed with my cat.  The sun is shinning outside.  Normally on a Saturday morning in May I’d be golfing but I didn’t make a tee time due to a rain forecast of torrential rain.

Golf is one of the few things we are able to do outside the home right now, and the golf course has been packed.  Getting a tee time is virtually impossible.  We will see if this ushers in the rebirth of golf.  Last night (Friday night) I had a 5:30 pm tee time.  Lots of young people there (20s and 30s).  Both courses where we golf were booked solid, and the parking lot was completely full.  I guess with the bars and restaurants closed the golf course seems more appealing.

This week I received in the mail some cute Tilda stamps by Magnolia from Sweden:  a golf girl, a golf green with flag, and two different wine drinking Tildas.  I expect to get a lot of use out of these.


They are all made of different rubber, and two are foam mounted while the others are not, very odd.  Also not deeply etched rubber and quite challenging to get a good impression when stamping.  Not impressed with the quality of these I have to say.  However I do love the artwork.

Here is the first card I made with them:


Tilda is coloured with Copics:


Background is embossed with a new clouds folder, kitty cat is Lawn Fawn, and the sentiment is SU.  Fence is a memory box die. Lots of foam tape used on this one as usual.


No comments:

Post a Comment