Translate

Monday, February 15, 2010

Thank you...for the best days of my life

Todays card is for my wonderful husband, and was made with inspiration from the challenge at  Just My Sketches.  I had to pick one of five songs, and I chose Thank You by Dido, here is a link to where you can listen to it:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFRm2srRC64  Such a great song, and made me think of how happy I am to have DH to come home to every day. 



Thank you to Carla for the image used here, of Tilda and Edwin skating.  I saw it used on a card somewhere and knew I wanted it for a card for my honey, and when I asked around she was kind enough to volunteer to send me some :-)

When I listened to this song and read the words, I thought of things a couple does together, those happy moments that we store up for later, and it made me think of the image of Tilda and Edwin skating.

And are you all watching the Olympic Figure skating?  Talk about amazing choreography!  Here's to all those athletes!

Try out this challenge, it's so inspiring to listen to a song and see where it takes you!

The new Just My Sketches challenge starts today, and you have two weeks to participate.  I can't wait to see what you create.

14 comments:

  1. Hi, how are you today. Lovely image, great colour combination. Just perfect. Love it.
    Happy Crafting.
    Love sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! I love this card! Your coloring is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww...How cute..This is just adorable ... the sentiment goes just perfect! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet! And such a darling image. Glad you have a hubby that made you thing of this sweet image. I do too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card!! So soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww... cute card!!.. luvv the image.. and the bling is perfect! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwwww, how sweet is this card? Love your coloring of this adorable skating couple~ Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! Love the colors you used and the snowflake detail. I also love that Song.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your coloring! It looks so real, you know what I mean!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww, too cute! Your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete