Translate

Monday, November 15, 2010

Marker Guru freebie

Happy Monday (? is that an oxymoron???)

Today I've got a card to share with you using a freebie from MarkerGuru.  It features the cuttest little pine marten bringing some little birds a spot of mistletoe.  It made me smile since it reminds me of a pet ferret I once had, who was so sweet and got in to everything :-)

The image is drawn by a local artist who has added digi stamps to her line of creations.  You can find them at her site, MarkerGuru, along with weekly freebies.  Today there's a new one, but I think you can still upload this one if you are quick about it :-).

So, you probably noticed how quiet I was this weekend.  I had the chance to go to a scrapbook convention...got to say I have a very understanding DH!  It was a lot of fun and I had a chance to meet some online friends in person.  Also have to say there are some serious crafters out there!  (ok, me being one of them LOL!).  So many different products too, and lots of vendors giving demos of how they worked.  Definitely will go to one of these again.  But can you believe a 4 day weekend and not a single card made...eek!  Will have to catch up soon!

12 comments:

  1. How can you go to a papercrafting convention and not make a card?

    Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image and you've done a great job coloring and blending .
    Thanks for leaving such nice comments on my blog.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet card, kristina! so glad you had a great time at ckc... bummed i didn't make it to meet you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute little card, love how you did the background and colored it. Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, love the snow! Glad you had tons of fun at the scrapbooking convention!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The card looks fabulous :D
    Oh man, I love the idea of a crafting convention! I wish there was more stuff like that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card!!!! Love the embossing and image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow!!.. love the card!.. the fabbie colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute winter scene. I like the "snow".

    I skipped the two local stamping/scrapping conventions in my area this year. I spend too much on impulse buys at those things then I rarely use what I bought. Glad you had fun at yours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That squirrel is adorable! Love the way you created the "snow" and the great winter scene you created! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO, I'm at the seabus terminal yesterday and what runs out onto the ramp but a little weasel that was exactly like this! tiny little face, brown fur all over and everything!

    The magic of copics and cards made him real :D

    ReplyDelete