Translate

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!  I wish all of you a happy and joyous holiday season with lots of yummy food and happy times :-)

I've got some festive things to share with you today.  My craftroom has been a hive of activity the last while (though you wouldn't know it looking at my lack of blog posts LOL!) and I've been having a lot of fun making.....tags!  Who knew they would be so fun to play with?!  I really enjoy the different shape and the challenge of the limited size and the ability to go 3-d.  I've been very inspired by looking at the 12 tags of Christmas on the Tim Holz website, but haven't been so successful following the challenges....I always start out following it, and then I change this and modify that and suddenly my tag has taken a whole other direction.

Here is a pic of some of the lovely gifts under my tree, you can see how the tags dress it all up.

And here is a photo of one of the tags I made (attached to a gift of course).


There will be more tags to share over the coming days, I hope they inspire you as I've been inspired by all the tags I've been looking at myself online lately.

1 comment:

  1. Love the tags. I am way to intimidated to even try one of TH's challenges.

    ReplyDelete