Translate

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Summer swap cards

Another week has passed, don't know how the time flies so fast, especially in the summer when we want it to go slow!  Today I have a card to share that I made recently...in fact, with the help of my mom on these, I made a set of six of them for a swap!

The image is a digi from Mo Manning, and the DP is a long retired SU one.  I added some tule and pearls, and voila!  it was done!  I love this little fairy, she is just so cute.  I gave all the swap cards away, I think I have to go back and make a couple of these for me and my mom now!

Anyway, summer is almost finished--so sad!  I hope you are all making the most of these last few days of summer.

4 comments:

  1. Way cute. I never think to pull out tuile. I always worry about it being overwhelming but it looks great here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - love this image from Mo and you've coloured her beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the added bits of texture and this image is adorable and colored beautifully!

    ReplyDelete