Translate

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Window views

A few months ago I received a lovely gift of the Grand Madison Window die, but between one thing and another, had not spent much time using it yet.  This past week I decided to start creating with it, and so here are a couple of my first cards using it.  It is easy to use and so fun, I am sure there will be lots more to follow in the next few weeks :-)
The sky is sponged in using chalk ink, and the rest is coloured with Copics.

Both cards are made using the same image, just different parts of the image.  The main image is a stamp called Mountain Meadow from Heartfelt Creations.


I am entering these cards in the following challenges:


6 comments:

  1. oh I love that window die and love the scene you created behind it, so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Did I inspire you? I love the size of that one. The scene is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so beautiful! Amazing cards. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. these have such a lovely peaceful feel! And they are perfect for any occasion! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, both of these creations are beautiful! You pick the perfect scenes for your window die. Thanks so much for the inspiration.... I have this die and never used it. Now I am inspired to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards!! Love the scenes you created "outside" of the windows!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete