Well, in the last couple of weeks I finished all my current swap cards, and even gotten some done for the next five months, LOL! I wasn't sure what to do next, but I have some new dies I haven't used yet, and decided to play with this Birch Trio one.
The image is stamped a bit crooked, but I think it's still ok. The image is stamped in black versafine, the water is sponged and the sky airbrushed. I used SU markers (the old type) to colour in the boat etc, as the Copics make versafine smear. The background is embossed on coordinations paper, and then sanded, and the trees were also cut from coordinations paper and sanded.
I'm really happy with how this came out, and glad to have another masculine card to add to my stash.