Translate

Monday, October 22, 2012

Famr scene


Sunday morning is here again, hope your weekends have been good so far!

Yesterday was a very inky day, and I got 7 fabulous cards done!  My SIL and MIL and I all enjoyed a fun day together chatting and crafting away, it is so inspiring to "play" with other people.

Here is a card I made to play along with this weeks Cornish Heritage Farms challenge for a Give Thanks card in red and white.

At first when I saw the challenge I didn't have any good ideas. I thought I could only use red and white with not even black ink, but then I went through and looked at all the lovely creations by their design team and saw that yes, black ink was ok, and even a bit of other colours, so I dug out these old Scene It stamps by CHF that I have been hoarding in my craft room.

There is some very faint colouring with non red colours, so it wouldn't be too stark, but I really focused on the red.  As usual, all colouring is with Copics.  I will give this card to our local farmer, who is still providing us with fabulous weekly produce baskets.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Cornish Heritage Farms - Give thanks in red and white
Cards galore - Anything goes
Avaderes - Thankfulness
Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment