Translate

Thursday, May 7, 2020

Fun wine cards


When they listed the businesses to stay open as essential services, liquor stores were included.   With stay at home orders it has seemed like there has been a lot of wine consumption in general.  Good or bad, it is what it is.  Myself, I enjoy a glass of wine on the deck with lunch after a round of golf, or at dinner with friends.

Here are a couple cards I made using a fun new sentiment set combined by wine relaxing Tilda.

I thought it was interesting how different they could turn out with different colour schemes.  Here’s the fun stamp set used:
All colouring is with Copics.  Tilda is stamped in Brown Adirondack ink



I think I like her better as a blonde... but hard to say.
As usual, lots of foam tape used for dimension 





1 comment:

  1. I think these are darling! I figured out it must be vellum with the gold lines, and then gold foil strip at top. I also like the more 'casual' happy hour card! : ) I have to investigate Tilda, I may need her in my collection... Teresa aka; aztk in splitcoaststampers

    ReplyDelete