Translate

Sunday, May 3, 2020

TV binging during social distancing

Well, yesterday I mentioned the rain, and despite great plans to clean my craft room I got sucked into watching 5 movies on Netflix back to back.  It seems in conversation with others that Netflix and Prime binging are the primary pass times of most households at this time.

I watched a movie called Darkest Hour set in the early days of WWII in England.  It is an excellent movie, very thought provoking during these out of the ordinary times.

Luckily, before I glued myself in front of the TV I did manage to make a card.  This one uses yet another digi from StampAnniething, which seems to be what I’m in the mood for creating with these days.  These girls are cheery and the style is a bit more Anime than most of the artwork I’ve coloured in the past, requiring someone bolder techniques in colouring.  I’m enjoying experimenting and learning this style.

All colouring is with Copics.
I used a brick embossing folder for the background, and then some ivy and sentiment dies to dress it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment