Translate

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Paper Sundae's Challenge #9

Happy Sunday!

This week's challenge at Paper Sundaes is a Fancy Fold card.  There are all kinds of fancy fold cards, and so I went through the tutorials at Splitcoast and picked this one.  You can find the tutorial at this link:   http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/camis_trifold_card/

Here's the outside of the card:


And here's the inside of the card:

The images are from Sugar Creek Hollow--I just love this little chick, so cute and also quick and easy to colour.  The sentiment is a freebie available now at the SCH site.

Paper and ribbon is SU, and colouring is all with Copics.  The flowers are miscellaneous one from my stash, and I put Kaiser Pearls in the center of each, which you can now buy at Paper Jewels.

What do you think?

8 comments:

  1. SO cute! I love the colors! I never made one of these card, have to try it sometime!
    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute,love the bird and the dp:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! What a cute image! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card design and the colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too sweet, love the little bird image and your happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH i love this, i really need to try some more fancy folds, this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun fold and I love that cutie chicky! Cheers,
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love "cammie" cards!! I haven't made one in a while, had totally forgot about the technique! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete