Translate

Saturday, March 13, 2010

We interrupt our regular programming....

Hi folks,

I wanted to say thank you for all your kind comments the last few weeks while I've been on vacation--I had set up posts in advance but have not been online to comment on any of your cards, so my apologies for the silence!  It's been great to come home and read all your nice words about my cards and I'm so reinspired to get crafting again.

So I'm going to interrupt our regular programing of cards to share some pics from our recent vacation, hopefully these will inspire you too.




























5 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic Kristina! I bet you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like paradise!! I'm green with envy :) :) lol... I hope you had a fantastic time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Looks so lovely!! Bring me with you next time, eh ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! It all looks so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHa this looks fab, whered you go!?

    ReplyDelete