Translate

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Exciting happenings

Well I have no new card to show you today, but some exciting news!

I've been accepted by Idico as a guest designer for the month of October!  This will be my first time as a guest designer, and I'm nervous to make sure my cards are good enough to represent the images....such a burden of responsibility!  Eek!!  but it is very exciting too :-)

Today they released their new halloween and fall images, you can check them out here, including some more of the teddy bear images I love so much!  I'm already planning my first card, and plan to do some previews this month even though technically I don't start till October 1st.

There's a new challenge site set up by Ildico, and I'm gonna use this for some inspiration.  The first challenge will be posted Thursday morning.

Anyway, I better get my beauty sleep where I can dream of all the interesting cards I'm gonna come up with for October :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment