Translate

Monday, November 16, 2009

OCC Card sketch

Here's a card using the most recent card sketch from Our Creative Corner-SASSC40.


When I first looked at this sketch I wasn't sure which images I'd have that would work with these thin panels, and so I dug through my stamp drawers and came accross some old retired SU ones I haven't used in a long time.  This is a great set since you colour the image directly and stamp it, which I did using the Stamping up markers.

I've been short on general blank multipurpose cards, so I didn't put a greeting on here and figure this will be a good one to keep in my drawer at work - it'll be suitable for many occasions.

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is just beautiful! I'm a big fan of soft pastel colours. I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! So beautiful. You did an awesome job with the sketch. Thanks for playing with Stamps and Smiles. I hope you join us again.

    Jen SAS DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so soft and pretty! thanks for joining us on stamps and smiles this week :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, your color combo is perfect. TFS!

    ReplyDelete