Monday, November 30, 2009
Kreativ Blogger Award
What fun today with this! I got my first "blog award" today from my friend Jenny--Yay! I have to, first of all, sat thank you to Jenny for the Nomination for this Kreativ Blogger Award. Jenny has been a huge inspiration to me the last few months, she really has given me inspiration to take my blog and card making to the next level. You can check out her blog here: Playing is a Passion
And as I've been nominated, I get to participate in the fun activities, and nominate some other folks, more on that below.
One thing I get to do is share with you some interesting trivia about myself. I had a hard time figuring out what you might be interested in, and here goes:
1. I love farms and the countryside and seeing live animals like cows and chickens and lambs.
2. Chocolate and Shellfish are my favourite foods (but not combined!)
3. I enjoy having a garden full of pretty flowers to look at but don't like gardening itself (weeds, bugs, UGH!)
4. I would pick a library of books over a tv and cable any day
5. I was introduced to Cardmaking by my SIL via an invite to an SU party that I went to with a sense of obligation, sure I wasn't interested (That's the funniest thing, I think!)
6. I'm willing to scrimp and save and do without on all kinds of day to day things so that I can have money for vacations and craft supplies.
7. My day job (which pays for said day to day things as well as fun things) is uncreative and very rule based (Corporate Accounting).
So, does that give you a better picture of me?
Now on to Nominations (this is the tough part).
Crystal, Maryvel, Carla, Lesley, Susan, Christyne, Jenn
To those of you who I am nominating, you will want to follow these steps:
1. thank the person who nominated you.
2. copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. name 7 things abut yourself that people might find interesting
5. nominate 7 kreativ bloggers
6. post links to the 7 blogs you nominate
7. leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.