Translate

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Today will be a happy day


Isn't this House Mousie cute!?  and his fortune reads "today will be a happy day".  What a great sentiment for a card.  And so useful.  I figure this could be a good luck card, or a take care card, or even a birthday card--love the versatility!

We love fortune cookies, my hubby and I.  After consuming way too  much greasy food at the Chinese Restaurant, we sit, sipping our hot tea, and read our fortunes and try to decipher if they make sense.  I usually tuck mine in my purse to look at again in a couple of weeks to see if it turned out accurate :-)

I used this weeks sketch from Card Positioning Systems, CPS142, as inspiration for the layout.

9 comments:

  1. Very cute. My sister just recently showed me the House Mouse Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww what a cutie. You do such nice work with those little mice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute....love the colors and the mouse is precious. Stop by and see me at my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, great job on coloring. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love house mouse!! super cute! good coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card... love that mouse house stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card! The stamp is adorable. Nice colouring!

    Melisa Hunter

    ReplyDelete