Translate

Monday, May 10, 2010

Tiffany Doodles Design Team

I've got three beautiful cards to share with you today, that I created as part of my application for a new design team.  Tiffany Doodles has a design team call on right now (thank you to Carla for the heads up!).

I hadn't heard of Tiffany Doodles before, but when Carla mentioned it I went to take a quick look out of curiosity, and fell in love with the gorgeous images in her store.  Here are three cards I made using some of her images.

My first card I made using one of Tiffany's images was using the Path image.

I printed the image and then sprayed around it using the airgun, and coloured direct to paper as well with my copics.  The sentiment was printed on the velum using my printer too.  The doily was an accidental discovery....my workspace was super messy and the doily fell overtop of the card when it was almost done, and I decided it looked great there so I added a piece.

Here's the layer under the velum to give you a better glimpse of the colouring.

The second card I made is using the image called 2 butterflies, which is a freebie you can download.  I used the OCC Sketch this week, OCCSC14.  The butterflies wings are coloured with Spica pens and sparkle in the light.

My last card was made using an image called Flower with mushrooms.  As soon as I saw this image I knew I had to have it and what I would do with it.  For this card, I printed the image in a fairly large size, and used distressing to give it an antiqued look.

So tell me, which one is your favorite?

7 comments:

  1. Oh Kristina, these are absolutely stunning! I like them all but 1 & 3 are my favourites! I love how you used the vellum and the airbrushing around the image is fantastic! I love the antique distressed look on your last card & love that image! Good luck with your design team application! Your work is amazing and they'd be lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous all of them, but if I had to pick, I'd say the third one. And the second one. Oh and the first one! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow these are gorgeous! Your coloring is fabulous- I like the doily on that one too! That flower with mushroom I think is my fave but they are all fantastic! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are simply GORGEOUS!!! Good luck on the DT application - but I have a feeling you won't need luck....they'd be crazy to by-pass you!

    Hard for me to pick a favorite - because they're all gorgeous, but if I have to pick, I'd say #3!

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning cards :) thanks for playing on the occ this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful cards! I love the one with the velum on top.
    Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, these are all gorgeous but the flower with the mushrooms is my favorite! I love the distressing and the "vintage" look of this one.

    Hugs, Marsha

    ReplyDelete