Translate

Friday, October 23, 2009

Playtime with kitty

My kitty cat has been really bored since the weather turned and he sure does get into everything.  If I try to sit at my craft table he wants to sit on my lap or play with the ribbon.  Here you can see he thought photographing the cards was yet another fun game to participate in.


But he's so cute, that I couldn't resist including him, so instead of shooing him away I snapped off a bunch of pics.


And here is a close up of the card itself.  I used a digi stamp I'd seen in the SCS gallery, and which I got at Paper Maniac.  I love the saying and it really expresses how I feel about the beauty of the season.

1 comment:

  1. Your card is very pretty, love the fall colors. The cat is just too funny! We have three and they think they need to be in the middle of everything. I love how he posed with the card!

    ReplyDelete