Translate

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A morning without coffee

A couple of weeks ago I asked my blog readers for ideas on what type of sentiments I could use with the Cuddles Kuma Coffee image.  I've been picking away at these one by one, and here is the latest:

I chose the colours to go with the sentiment-yellow for being awake in the morning and blue for sleep :-)  It is such a clean and perky card, it's one of my favourite that I've made lately!  I decided to use a small size for the main image, and since it's a digi stamp was able to size it to just what I wanted before printig.  I coloured using my copics, and since it's a nice and simple image I was able to colour it really quickly using only two marker!  I printed the sentiment on my printer and then punched out, and then layered the card stock and DP with a bit of ribbon.  The main image is popped up with dimensionals.  Quick, easy, and pretty!

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect sentiment for this image! I love the polka dot paper and matching ribbon! Terrific job :)

    ReplyDelete