Translate

Saturday, October 24, 2009

More fall cards

I was in a fall card mood still today, and this is one of my creations.   This is another of the images I got from Paper Maniac (image now from Raindrop Echo Designs). The gorgeous ribbon is yet another of the pretty things I got in a secret sister swap in September from Laurie.

I remember at the end of the summer I was in a rush to make summer cards, and then suddenly one day summer was over and I had no interest in them.  Guess that's what's happening now.  Soon enough it'll be time for snowflakes and snowmen and the Pere Noel / Father Christmas, but for now there are fall leaves and pumpkins to play with.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I'm glad you are enjoying reading our blog too. Your cards are beautiful and your cat is just precious. Holly our lab hangs out with me when I craft too. I look forward to seeing more of your work. Have a great day.
    Alisha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, if your not in a fall mood this card certainly puts you in one. Very pretty, love the ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICE, very, VERY nice! Love the fall colours and that stamp is really nice!

    ReplyDelete