Translate

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Snowy gift cards

Well, it's been a super busy week for me, so I haven't had a chance to do much crafting or blogging, but here are some pics of a project I worked on last weekend.  I'll have more time this weekend to catch up and post some more fun things :-)

So, given it was Thanksgiving and we were going for a big meal that someone else was slaving over, I wanted to make a set of gift cards to give as a hostess gift, but didn't have a lot of time for colouring.  Here is what I came up with:


I made the box using instructions from Splitcoast Stampers, made a series of similar cards, and also made a bunch of tags (about 3x the number of tags to cards) so that the recipient can choose what greetings to use.  There were also coordinating envelopes

Here's what they all looked like:



You can't see in the photo well, but it's all sprayed with Tattered Angels Glimmer mist, so very sparkly.  The big snowflakes are adhered with pop up dots and have rhinestones in the centre of them.

The box and coordinating cards are an easy gift and at this type of year we start needing these, I'll be making more of them in the next month or so!

4 comments:

  1. Great idea Kristina, love how you stamped the envelopes to match.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Kristina, I just love these gift sets that you create!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kristina! This is really neat! I bet your hostess was VERY happy with ther gift eh? Well done and Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete