Translate

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Great News!

Yippee!!  I'm thrilled to announce that I've been accepted on the Design Team for a brand spanking new digi stamp company called Sugar Creek Hollow.  I've had a sneek peak at the artwork and am super excited as it is fabulous...what were the words they used?  "Vintage and Primitive digi stamp designs".  They'll be having a grand opening March 1st, but you just might see some previews of what is to come here on my blog over the next few weeks.

Check out their site -- you can see bios and links for the other members of the design team (all super talented, don't know how I managed to be included as one of them!) and you can also become a follower which will make it easier for you to watch for updates, plus that will get you entered into a draw for a $50 gift certificate.  Here's the link to the site:

I can't wait to be able to show you a card made with the first digi stamp, I'll be working on it this weekend :-)

7 comments: