Translate

Monday, January 4, 2010

New Years Cards

Every year I slave over Christmas cards, and this is the second year in a row I didn't get around to mailing them all out....Arg!  This year, I decided to send New Years cards instead, but wasn't sure what image to use.  Thank you Carla for the link to the wonderful Greeting Farm freebie!  I printed these off Saturday and they just "flew off the press" so to speak.  Still haven't written in them or mailed them yet....
ps. here's the link for the freebie, which is on the right hand bar: http://splendidstamping.blogspot.com/

I made 9 cards with it (obviously had my mojo then!), and here is one of the ones I like best.

The image is coloured with copics, and was super easy to colour.  What I like best is that the illustrator put shading in the areas that needs it, so you don't really have to think about it all that much LOL!

Here's another one:

And here's a third, I made them all pretty similar, but used slightly different layouts so that each is unique



As a card maker everyone expects cards, so I better make sure to write in these and mail them off!

9 comments:

  1. How fun that you made different cards with the same adorable little image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all came out great! I love each of them...tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute - love these little guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card. The image is adorable. Thanks for the nice comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I like the two different styles, Good luck getting them in the mail. I try to get my Christmas cards done every year, but always end up doing some New Years cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great New Year's cards! Very cute! Hope you managed to get them in the mail!
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are really cute. I like your idea too about sending out new year's cards when you don't get all your Christmas cards out on time. That is a darling image for it too.

    ReplyDelete