Translate

Monday, January 25, 2010

New Store! Paper Jewels Stamps open now (Yay!)

I'm excited to announce the opening of a new online store here in Canada selling Bildmalarna rubber stamps.  Have you seen these before?  Check them out here:



These stamps are nice and easy to use and the images so fun to work with.  Check out this first card I made using one of their images:

This image is called Mimosa Ice Christmas.  I wanted to experiment with my Copic airgun, to do a North Pole type sky, as well as to create snow banks, and decided to do this by layering paper.  You can't see it well in the picture, but the snow banks are sprayed with Pearl Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and sparkle and there is glitter on the edges too.  Finally, to add some colour I added a bit of blue DP that matched her coat and hat and some matching blue wool.

I'm super excited about his new store that's been started by one of my fellow bloggers and crafters here in Canada, who is now going to enable us to shop some more LOL!

8 comments:

  1. Great job! Love the "snow banks". Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card. that image is adorable. I love how you tore the paper to make dimension. I may have to steal that idea. if its okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, also love your snow!
    Hugs, Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! You did a great job with the airgun and the glitter on the snow looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh I love this card! Very cool snow and fringe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun ideas Crystal! What fun stamps to play with! Congrats to Jenny!
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice winter scene. I like how you tore your hills and added glitter to them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your snowbanks and your trim.

    ReplyDelete