Translate

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ildi Co Colour Challenge -> Pink Red+White

This month the 2nd Ildi Co challenge is a colour challenge, with the colours Pink Red and White.  Pretty nice and easy challenge with Valentines lurking around the corner!
Aren't these smooching Snowpals (Ildi Co. digi image) sweet!  and so easy to colour {big grin}....  The DP is SU from my stash as is the sentiment and hardware.  Used circle nesties.  Don't need much more!  Got to love these quick and easy cards.

Now, what am I going to do with all these Valentines cards--only one DH!  I've seen a lot of folks here in blog-land making lots of Valentines cards, so my question to you is, what do you do with your Valentines cards?

12 comments:

  1. This is just adorable!!! I love how cute it is. That apron is just awesome! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card!!!

    I know what you mean about so many Valentine's cards and only one DH. heehee

    Perhaps you could mail them to the troops who are abroad. You can add the postage along with a note to let them know you made them a card so they can send it to their wife or loved one. Now they have a card with postage. Great service project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah how cute. super image and lovely colours too.
    Happy Crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Know what I do with my extra cards? I make little piles of them and give them to the adult children for Christmas. They love to get them so they have an instant "inventory" of cards to mail out to their friends. Of course, I love the "send them to the troops" idea, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I teach, I give a card to each student. I also try to make enough for my mother's class. Some years every staff member will get one. If I have many extras, I give them to collegues to give to their students. My entire family also gives valentines.
    I usually end up making 50 ATC cards and about 8 regular ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another polka dot love here! Such a cute image too. I send my excess cards to a meals on wheels program so that they can be added as a little pick me up with the meals that get delivered. I am trying to make more Valentine's this year so everyone gets one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute, love all the polka dots!
    Hugs, Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sentiment is perfect for the image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute image - especially the apron!!!! Kids now adays barely know what that item of clothing is. It's a wonderful Valentine's Day card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card! That hardware is a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too darn cute! Love the kissing snow people ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I give a lot out at work...
    what a cute card!

    ReplyDelete